Menu

First Presbyterian Church

McMinnville, Tennessee

The Clinic Office Building

THE CLINIC OFFICE BUILDING

                                                                                                                                 

 

 

 

203 West Main Street, the building adjacent and east of the First Presbyterian Church of McMinnville, was formerly “The Medical Clinic and Hospital” that served our community for more than 40 years as the only hospital in the area from the formal opening on May 16, 1938. The building has a rich and interesting history from the time of construction to present day. For those interested in local history, a detailed account of the building and the activities therein may be obtained from the church office. The building is in the McMinnville historic district and is distinguished as one of the few art deco forms of architecture in middle Tennessee.  

 

The building was purchased by the First Presbyterian Church of McMinnville in 1999, after a long period of attempts to find useful purpose by previous owners. After significant renovations by the church, it now provides office space for the church and is home to the Hope Center of Warren County (www.hopecenterwc.org). Other suites are occupied by small professional consulting groups. Additional suites are now available for rent. Known as the “Annex” by the congregation, the building now operates as “The Clinic Office Building”, reflecting its storied past.

 

Walking to favorite downtown shops and restaurants and off-street parking are just a few advantages of the location.  Anyone interested in starting a new consulting business, small clinic, or “moving up” to Main Street to join other professionals in a wholesome and friendly atmosphere may contact the church office at 931-473-2690, or 931-657-3644 for more information. Retail businesses are prohibited by zoning requirements. See below for available suites as of January, 2020.